You should be re-directed to another page momentarily. If not, please visit site://

General Misconduct

Any individual member of the University community may register a complaint with the Dean of Students Office when an alleged violation of University Policies and Procedures has occurred. You can do so in one of the following ways:

  • Call (305) 284-5353
  • Visit the Dean of Students Office, University Center, Suite 2250