You should be re-directed to another page momentarily. If not, please visit site://

Report an Incident

Report an Incident Report an Incident

If your report addresses an immediate threat of harm to a student or the university community, please call the University of Miami Police Department at (305) 284-6666 or dial 911.

General Misconduct

Any individual member of the University community may register a complaint involving a student with the Dean of Students Office. You can do so in one of the following ways:

Call (305) 284-5353
Visit the Dean of Students Office, University Center, Suite 2250


Sexual Misconduct

Reports of sexual misconduct and related concerns help us reach out to individuals in need of support, hold perpetrators accountable, and create a safer campus.

Personal Challenges

Contact Canes Care for Canes to report a fellow ‘Cane who is experiencing challenges or difficulties. A professional staff member will follow up with in 48 hours of the report.

Alcohol or Drug Issues

Contact the Sandler Center to make a personal report or to report on the needs of a friend whose life is being negatively affected by drugs or alcohol.

Academic Concerns

Contact the Ombudsperson to report academic or administrative concerns.

Academic Honesty

Contact the Honor Council to report a suspected violation of the University’s standards for academic integrity and honesty.

UM Employee Violations

Contact CaneWatch to report concerns related to violations of UM policies or procedures for employees.